Monday, August 27, 2007

Bi-monthly update...

just under the wire, too, eh?

Well, school has started. And, when I get a hang of things, I'll let you all know how things are going. (Should be in just a few months. June at the very latest.)

Grace is WONDERFUL. She's so cute. I'm not going to lie. When I got home today....I started to cry...I missed her so much while I was at work. She's so sweet.

Anywho, just wanted to drop you all a line to let you know that I am indeed still alive and well.

And, for those of you who don't know about it, there's a show called "My Boys" on TBS. On the show tonight, there was a "douchebag intervention" to get one of the guys to stop being such a major league, free range, grade A douche. It was awesome.

Any thoughts from those of you out there? (I'm thinking that would be mom, sarah, maybe amy, and my in-laws at most. Anyone else still checking this sorry excuse for a blog?)

(c;

God bless ya....and, thanks for stopping by...

Tommy

5 comments:

JNo said...

I LOVE My Boys - you MUST go to tbs.com and check out the stuff about Andy's drive - hysterical! My one of 2 shows I MUST watch - the other is Feasting on Asphalt! Glad for the update - curious if you found the edge of the earth and fell off or what. he he! Miss the witty reparte! J

Rebecca said...

I stop by about 2x's a week to see if you're still alive and kicking. I must admit, I've been worried...

rebecca

Jen said...

PICTURES! We want PICTURES!

Chuck said...

Yes Tommy, I still read your blog. But, much like staying home sick from school for a week and seeing reruns of Cosby...I'm tired of not seeing new info on here!!!

You will get a punch in the arm when I see you.

I don't know if that made sense or not though, but you're still getting the punch in the arm.

Anyone else have suggestions for what I should do to Tommy when I see him this weekend???

JNo said...

Atomic wedgie!