Wednesday, September 28, 2005

update

Hey to both of my avid readers....

Sorry I've been so lax in my updates, but Robinson Crusoe is taking a little longer than I thought it would to finish. Things have been crazy. School is going well, but we had midquarters last week, so I needed to spend some more time on that. Bibi and I have been trying to work out who our photographer is going to be, and we're driving to Columbia MO to meet with one this Saturday. It's been hard...it's a lot of money, and while we both REALLY want pictures, but MAN! It's a lot of money, that's all I'm saying. (c;

The play, Of Mice and Men, is also rather time-consuming. It's been awesome, and it's going to be a GREAT show, but it's really taken over my life after school is out.

Anyway, I will update more later, and I"ll be seeing you!

Thanks for reading...
Tommy

1 comment:

Jen said...

gah, tommy, you got spammed.

missed you at karaoke.

Listen, from everyone I know who hired a professional photographer, they say it is NOT worth it. But for what it's worth, Kar's girlfriend Jess in St. Louis has a lot of experience, so you might try to cajole her. She will hand you all the film, so you have to process it, but she won't rip you off.

We had a damn fine photographer at our wedding, and our pics were free.

Too bad I can't recommend him for yours.