Monday, July 23, 2007

Alas, dear Potter....

This too, shall pass.

Today, we mourn a great friend and loved one.

No, this is not a spoiler, I'm not sayin' Harry Potter died, and I"m not sayin' he didn't die. I'm sayin' the series is over, and that is sad for us.

The seventh book was amazing. If you didn't think so, well, you're probably illiterate, and you didn't know it. It was an immensly enjoyable read, and Bibi and I couldn't stop reading until the very last page. And then, all was well.

Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave your (SPOILER FREE!!!) comments about the HP series in the comments section.

Tommy

3 comments:

JNo said...

LOVED the book - wrapped up a lot of loop-holes. Go read Monday's www.woot.com blog for their product. Hysterical Potter references. What I've found interesting is that when the first movie came out there was all this "Harry Poter is satanic" business and there was an anti-Potter leaflet campaign on the Square stating how evil the movie was and all that - now I never thought that and still don't, but I've been curious as to where those people are now? Did they FINALLY READ the book and realize they were WRONG???? That's it's been a story about good versus evil or did they just give up?????

Nichole Conner said...

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!! All of the things that I wanted to happen did, except that of course there were some deaths....My sister and I were both reading the book at the same time, but she was about 100 pages ahead of me, every time I saw her face I was like "OH NO, DON"T tell me!!!!!"

It was good, man I wish it wasn't over, maybe it isn't????? One can only hope......

Unknown said...

Hey Tommy,

I just started reading the first book a few days ago. (I read it once, for a class, in college--but hadn't read any of them since.) I plan on buzzing through the series.

So far, pretty fun...I look forward to what's ahead.