Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Brief Update...(101 in 1001)

Hey everyone!

Let's get right to it...

First, JNo, a peace wreath is a festive holiday wreath, made into a peace sign. (Garland strung down and through it, rather artfully to create a beautiful--and timely!--peace sign.) It's awesome.

Second, as my title alluded to, I am thinking about participating in what I think is quite possibly one of the coolest internet memes I've ever seen: 101 in 1001. You can check it out here. The idea, in a nut shell, is that you make 101 achievable, measurable, challenging goals that you will accomplish in 1001 days. If I start it on January 1, 2008, I would have until September 28, 2010 to complete all of my tasks.

So, while this is a highly personal and introspective task, I would like to solicite suggestions from all of you as to goals that I can set for myself. Between now and 1/1/08, I plan on coming up with the actual master list, and setting it down in stone (figuratively--that's not going to be one of my goals!!) here on my blog.

So....suggestions?!

thanks!

Tommy

2 comments:

JNo said...

hello . . . hello hello . .

what's this strange echo all about - oh - no updates in OVER A MONTH - BORING!!!

JNo said...

okay - now we're worried - is everything alright?

Miss you - the abandoned of kv