Monday, March 07, 2005

Had a Ball

Hey ya'll. (Unfortunate rhyme.)

This weekend was great. The girl that I am seeing came with me to the "Hospice Gala", which was a formal event in town. (I know, I know...I didn't think that there were formal events in town, either, but I learned otherwise.)

Saturday night a bunch of people went out, and that was fun. A friend, who is usually very rough and not mindfull of social norms and accepted levels of behavior become--in his inebriated state--quite open about his feelings towards those around him. He basically just opened up about how important our friendship was, and other miscilaneous (sp?) things. Fun times.

Last night the girl bought me dinner, (which was AWESOME!) and then she came over to my house and we watched Love Actually (GREAT movie) and just relaxed together. She studied, I read, it was a good time.

All right...we're counting down to spring break now...just four and a half more days! (c;

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

tommy

1 comment:

Muse said...

Hey there, it was good to run into you in KC of all places. Odowd's, what a great place. I had a blast!