Thursday, March 03, 2005

history

So, today was cool...my class has been watching the Steve Fossett flight intently for the past two days, and today was got to see him land. It was neat. I compare it to Lindbergh landing after flying the first transatlantic flight oh-so-long ago.

Actually, I'm still bitter about the Challenger. You see, when I was in school, when the Challenger exploded, my class wasn't watching. I mean, c'mon! That's history in the making!!!! If it had gone well, it would have been an amazing thing for a first grader like me to see! And, my class was the only one not watching...I just think that there are more important things than sticking to a strict curriculum REGARDLESS of whatever else may be going on. So, there. My justification for watching CNN for an hour and a half with my fifth graders. (c;

Ok. Well, going to see Caberat tonigh, which will be fun. Then, I'm going to a "gala" tomorrow, which will be cool. B, the girl I've been seeing, has a new dress, and I"m going to get all dressed up...it'll be good times. (c;

All right. Well, have a great day!

Tommy

No comments: