Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Testing

So, we're going to test this new-fangled thing out...so, this'll be short
in case this doesn't work.

My thigh is the color of a smurf. And, it hurts real smurfing bad.

Today starts the beginning of the end of the year for me. I've gotten
everything planned, everything scheduled and the end is in sight. So, I
got that going for me.

Oh, and seriously, if you haven't read "Lamb" by Christopher Moore...what
are you waiting for? It's ded-funny! (Oh, um...except, if you happen to
think that God doesn't have a sense of humor...then, um definitely DON"T
read the book. Yeah.

Karaoke tonight, looking forward to that. And, I'm taking requests if
anyone has one.

"Lost" tomorrow night. Wow, what a great show.

What About Brian? was great last night....left Bibi and I both SCREAMING
for another episode. (If you haven't watched it yet, check it out in
re-runville this summer.

That's all.

Thanks for reading...
Tommy

No comments: