Monday, May 08, 2006

Hey ya'll!

So, just tried something, and we'll see how it goes.

Things are going well. School is gearing up/winding down, and I"m enjoying myself, and I believe the kids are, too. I'm getting married in less then 5 weeks, and I can't wait.

I'm in our new house, and I love it. Great location, nice time.

This weekend I had my bachelor party, and that was fun. My stepdad came up for it, and brought me his old bike. It's great! I rode it to school today, and promptly proceeded to run into a telephone pole on the way home. (Please--don't ask.)

The bike's ok. (The front brake needs to be checked out.) And, my thigh has a MASSIVE bruise on it. Yeah!!!! (Sarcasm.)

I'm re-reading "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal." I LOVE this book. Absolutely hilarious and really interesting look at Jesus' human side. Good stuff.

All right, I think I've worked out so that I can post more frequently. We'll see.

Off to watch the Season Finale of What About Brian?

Thanks for reading...
Tommy

No comments: