Thursday, June 22, 2006

Preliminary Update

Well, things are going here in the Kville. Bibi and I are enjoying married life, and setting up house.

The stories? Well, I lost my ring in the Aruban ocean. We were swimming in about 5 and a half feet of water, and my ring just slipped off. I started hyperventilating, freaking out, and totally spazzing....(listen, I've owned exactly ONE ring in my life, and it's my damn wedding ring, and I DON"T want to lose it!! So, I feel it's PERFECTLY acceptable for me to freak out and scream like a little child....oh, wait...I didn't scream like a little child....well, not much anyway....)...when Bibi--VERY calmly says to me, "Hon, go get some goggles, I'll stay right here." So, I found this guy who had some snorkeling gear, he loaned me the goggles, and Bibi dove down to look for it. And...um, found it. (First look, too!)

As for the ceremony and reception? Well, it's hard to describe perfection....it was absolutely amazing. Bibi and I talked about it alot afterward, and we came to the realization that it was TOTALLY different than we thought it would be...but it couldn't have gone better! Go look at the pictures....man.

Oh, and the parasailing was fun....Bibi enjoyed it, and I thought it was cool, although one of the carabeaners (sp?) wasn't entirely closed...so, you know that scared me a bit.

All right. That's all for now...oh, I'm reading an interesting book called "The Science of Superheros". It sounds cheesy, and I want everyone to know that I didn't read comic books, but the book is pretty good.

Oh, and I love my new iPod. It's cool....mkay?

Bibi and I are going to Kansas City next weekend for my birthday and possibly a baseball game. Good times...good times.

Thanks for reading...
Tommy

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the wedding ring story. And I think your reaction was everything that a new husband should have.