Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29th

Hey ya'll! Well, today has gone well so far. Last night, (and it went past midnight, so it counts as today) Bibi and I went to Superman Returns with a bunch of friends. That was cool....it was a good time, and a great movie. When we got back, Bibi and I played a card game for a while. (I've gotten her addicted to a game called Nertz, or "Vengence!!!!)

This morning my mom called to with me happy birthday pretty early. That was cool. Then, an hour later, my sister called to wish me happy birthday as well. That was also cool. And, when I got online, my other sister had left birthday wished at my myspace page. I got a cool present from my mom in the mail, and now I'm sipping coffee preparing for the day. Good so far, I'll say.

More later, I'm sure. (c;

Thanks for reading!

Tommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day again, man.

Just for the record, you fit in more than you think you do :)