Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Midweek Update, and a request...

So, things are going really well. The new house is awesome, school is fantastic, Bibi is great, and things are good in general.

I just finished up "Thank You for Smoking". Really good book. Very funny. I wanna see the movie now.

I took up "Assassins of Memory" again. It's about people who reject the idea of the Holocaust. It's very interesting, but really sad. Scary, too.

The request: Jim, you mentioned that I can post by sending an e-mail...can you send me an e-mail so that I can learn how to do that? Thanks!!!

Tommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. Sorry to sort of barge into your class the other day, just wanted to say "hey".

Where is the new place and when are Bibi and you getting hitched?

Anonymous said...

Tommy, I'm getting a new xanga... don't tell my sister :P

Anonymous said...

You'd probably want the address. Damn enter button. http://www.xanga.com/eibhleann