Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday...in the park....I think it's almost Fourth of July

Hey everyone!

Things are going well here. Bibi and I are leaving shortly to go to KC for a few days. My friend Dave got us tickets to see the Twins play the Royals. The Twins are my favorite team, and Bibi and Dave like the Royals, so it should be a good time. (Especially because the Twins are going to kick some ass.)

I don't really have anything else to report, except that....um, well, nope that's all.

Have a great fourth, and let me know what your plans are for the duration of the summer!

Thanks for stopping by...
Tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Twins?? BLAH! I'm a Minnesotan and I don't even like them! :P

Have a good time.

JNo said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Summer school is finally over so we had a bit of a celebration last night. I think that'll do me for the whole weekend. Leave for the Summer Successlink Summer Science Institute on Wednesday. Hope to catch up eventually!