Monday, September 25, 2006

Clarifications and responses

All right....I will be responding to the post comments I've received, but I wanted to clarify something. I have only one anonymous poster for the previous post--and that would be the first and fourth comments. The fifth and sixth comments go together, and that would be Brad. Now, while I don't necessarily agree with all of Brad's comments (I'll be discussing that all later) I did want to make sure that all my readers understand that Brad did at the very least have the courage to put his name to the post. So, kudo's Brad, and thank you for taking the time to respond.

Now, before I get to the meat of the "other anonymous" poster, I will say this...I encourage you to find a teacher and tag along for the day. I think you might just be surprised at what you see. I could be wrong, but I think you might be surprised.

All right...I will be posting a "point-by-point" to this Mr. Anonymous later. Have a great evening, and I'll see you soon again....

Thanks for stopping by....stay tuned....

Tommy

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Can I tag along with you?

Seriously, anyone that thinks I have an easy job, come on in and let's see you give it a spin.

Everyone thinks that they have the answers about what is best for the masses until they are faced with decisions about their own imperfect children and their own imperfect lives.

Rebecca