Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pleasant Valley Wednesday...

What's up, readers?

Well....it's been too long since my last post, and I wanted you all to know that I am indeed alive and kicking, and that things are going, for the most part, pretty well.

Christmas was nice.

New Year's Eve was great.

It's good to be back at school.

I have been reading, and most of the books have been really good. There was one that I didn't finish, and it was a difficult decision.

There is more to say, and it will be said soon....

Gee, that came off WAY more cryptic and dripping with meaning than I meant it to. Seriously, I just don't really feel like I have all that much to say. (I know, weird, isn't it?!)


Anyway. I hope you all had a wonderful time, filled with the spirit and sentiment of the season that has just come and gone.

God bless you all, and I hope the year starts out, and continues to be, a great one for you.

Thanks for stopping by, and check back for exciting updates! (c;

Tommy

2 comments:

kellilu said...

Happy New Year!

kellilu said...

oops - this is kelli in philly! didn't mean to leave near-anonymous new year's wishes (gasp!)

after seeing bookcrossing mentioned in your blog, stopped by the site to check it out -- apparently, it's active in philly! i'm gonna keep my eyes open and see if i can't release a couple into the wild... (c: