Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday Morning

Hello all! I know it sounds silly, but man I love Monday mornings. A new week, a fresh start, a brimming cup of steaming coffee. Mmm....coffee. My weekend was good, too! I worked Friday night, and that was fun. We were not busy, so I got cut fairly early, and then I was able to read for a bit before I had dinner. I'm reading "A Man in Full" by Tom Wolf. It's ok...he's a bit circumloquatious, but it is an interesting story.

Anyway, so I met up with some friends after work and we decided to go to 'Toons, which is Kirksville's version of a dance club. There was about fifteen people there, but it was still pretty good.

I woke up Saturday and rushed to make my appointment to get my car worked on. I then spent the morning reading and planning my next road trip, which will be this summer. (It's going to make last year's trip look like an afternoon drive--needless to say, I'm looking forward to it!) I worked again Saturday night, and then decided to give the movie, Napolean Dynomite, another chance. It's starting to grow on me. It's not great, but it's growing.

Yesterday I did a little grocery shopping, and finished watching the series "Freaks and Geeks". Man, great show, just great. I've now started watching the episodes with commentary. (Oh, watched Resevoir Dogs last night too--intense!!)

All right, I'm going to get ready for the morning....have a great day everyone!

Tommy

No comments: