Monday, January 24, 2005

Weekend

Hey! Well, it was a great weekend. I worked Friday night and that went well. I decided to go home after work instead of going out, and man, what a nice change! I was in bed--and ASLEEP!--by ten o'clock. I don't think that's happened on a Friday night since I came to Kirksville. Saturday I spent the day at the coffee shop and read, and then worked again. A bunch of people went out after work, and that was fun.

Oh, this may come as a shock for some of you (I have NO clue who reads this) but I have been a smoker for the past 4 years. Well, I have been without a cigarette since New Year's Day! Whoo hoo!

Ok, later!

Tommy

1 comment:

Muse said...

Don't know if you remember me, but I lived downstairs from you and in MO hall back in the day. But anyway, I just started to go without, the first day was easy, today is a little harder, but I'm NEVER turning back!