Monday, January 03, 2005

Break is Over

Hey ya'll. Wow...it's been too long, eh? Well, too much has happened, and not enough of it is noteworthy, so we'll just sum up the break, instead of giving you the play by play.

Let's see....break started almost two weeks ago, and I got hit by a deer on my way home. No biggie, but it's the second time for my car. Stupid deer. Went home, hung out with friends, spent time with the fam, and then came back to Kville. Good times. Got lots of cool stuff, and enjoyed being with friends and family. New Year's was good, although I got waylaid in CR because of a freak ice storm. Although, in all honesty, it was pretty funny watching people slide all over the place.

This morning, I woke up nice and early, thermosed my coffee, made my lunch, and when I went outside, I foudn that Kville had received the long end of an ice storm as well. I made it about half way up the walkway to my car, when I, quite humorously, slid all the way down. It took me about five tries to realize that I should walk on the grass. (Yeah, that's right...I'm a genius.)

All right. Well, I've got grade cards to work on. I'll try to write more frequently.

God bless, and have a great start to 2005.

Tommy

No comments: