Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday

So, I voted today.

Voting always--and, I'm honestly not being sarcastic here--fills me with a huge sense of pride and accomplishment. I turned 18 the summer before my senior year in high school, and was able to vote in the 96 election for president. It was really cool to be able to vote before all of my friends, and it really showed me how awesome a responsibility--and priviledge!!!-- it is to be able to vote. Every time I vote, it really makes me feel good, and I love talking politics--in recent years I've become more interested in what other people have to say as opposed to telling people what I think--and today was no exception. Good times...good times.

Oh, and New Religious Movements is going really well. It's interesting reading about this groups from their perspectives...instead of just hearing about it from an outsider explaining what the religion believes, you know? So, if anyone wants to read it, let me know!

Thanks for reading...
Tommy

No comments: