Monday, April 17, 2006

Update

So, went to the doctor today. My REAL doctor. Found out this morning that the guy I went to at the ER has almost killed three people by misdiagnosing, and thought to myself..."hey! Self, you should get to the doctor!" So, I did.

The real doctor told me that in all liklihood (sp?!) I pulled/strained/twisted something before the pain set in, and wouldn't have felt the effects until long after, when the muscles had a chance to tighten up. So, there ya go.

Oh! Bibi and I have REALLY exciting news!!! WE have someone to marry us now!!!! Dr. Dereck Dashke, of Truman State University has been ordained, and he will be officiating at the ceremony. It's awesome...he's a good friend of ours, his step-son was in my class last year, he goes to karaoke every week, and I was the photographer at HIS wedding, last summer! (It's a small world after....anyway.)

So, that'll be good.

This weekend was fun, and now Bibi and I are realizing that we are absolutly SLAMMED between now and the wedding. Every single weekend from here on out has multiple goings-on, and the weeks are just as busy. We are currently moving me into our new house, and it's EXCITING!!!! (c;

All right people...thanks for reading, and for what will MAYBE be the last time...
Life soundtracks, anyone? (c;

Tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice knowing you...

Heather said...

You realize I have no idea when you're getting married? What's the date?