Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just a quickie...

So, as I posted the other day, there are certain things that I don't really feel I can post about; my job, mainly, is one of them. Today was a prime reason why I don't post as often as I should.

There were things that happened at work that I WANT to post about, but I just can't post about them.

So, there.

I voted today. One year from now is the presidential election. I wonder when the news sites are going to start talking about that....

Rufus, our new dog, is doing quite well. Leo loves having a playmate, and he's very well behaved. Well, he's well behaved for the most part. Leo knows not to beg for food; he knows not to chew; and he is AMAZINGon the leash. Rufus? Not so much.

We took him to the vet to see if he has a microchip; no such luck. So, now we're going to make up signs to post around the neighborhood to try to find his owner. I REALLY hope we find them soon, because our house? DEFINITELY not big enough for this many people/pets.

Tomorrow is hump day...got any plans?

(Somebody PLEASE send topic suggestions SOON!!!!)

Thanks for stopping by...

Tommy

1 comment:

JNo said...

I'm already tired of the media hype - watched The Daily Show last night (rerun of Halloween episode). John made a great point of how the news media skew the race. He had clip after clip saying that Hillary had the democratic nomination wrapped up and then immediately followed it with hype how Obama needed to pull out all of the stops for the debate and that the debate would be like a "cage match". If it's a wrap, why the cage match analogy. What is the media's purpose - to educate or to sway? Your thoughts?