Friday, November 02, 2007

Just under the wire...

Hey ya'll!

So, how's it going?

Today was the end of another work week...had some interesting experiences at school today, which brings me to the topic of tonight's post....no, it's not the interesting things that happened today, or this week, for that matter. I want to write about strangeness of not being able to talk to all of you about something that takes up a good third of every day. The vagueness that that kind of post would require would render the post nearly meaningless, and that is something I would kind of like to avoid. You know, meaninglessness. (I think I'm just going to add a suffix to that word in every sentence of this post, in a meaninglessnessly kind of way....nope, that one didn't work--damn.)

Anyway. My point is, that I can't really write about the thing that takes up MOST of my time, the thing that is the most eventful of all the things in my day.

Of course, there is Grace....but, well, it's weird. She's wonderful, and amazing, and I'm constantly in awe of how much she is changing and growing...but, I don't know how to put in to words what I am thinking when it comes to her....while I am fairly satisfied with my skills as a writer, and I think I have a decent vocabulary and grasp of the English language, when it comes to writing about Grace, everything I write seems so flat, so static, so....lackluster that it really isn't worthy of the subject.

And, books? Well, happily, I no longer have the time I once did to read. Whereas I used to read at least one book a week, now it is taking me multiple weeks to slowly get through one. (I say happily, not because I don't WANT to read anymore, but I certainly do enjoy that which is now taking up my time.)

So. There we have it....the point of this post is....I want very much to keep posting, but I don't know what exactly to post about....

Any suggestions?

Anybody else think that Kucinich and his alien encounters STILL make him a better candidate that most of the others?

Talk amongst yourselves....

Thanks for stopping by...

Tommy

No comments: