Tuesday, December 14, 2004

good days

Well, today has just gone swimmingly. Really, it has. I think there is a distinct possibility that last night's events may have indeed colored todays experiences...however, that is to be expected.

The students were good, classes went well, and once again my students were cracking me up. I have somewhat of an obsession with chocolate; and when I give spelling tests I try to make most of the sentences revolve around chocolate. (It's actually quite challenging...imagine creating sentences about chocolate using the words archaeologist, hemisphere, and disorderly.) Well, today I let one of my kids give the spelling test to some students who weren't here yesterday. He has somewhat of a fixation on pigs...so, his sentences were all about pigs. (He actually made up a song about pigs to the tune of Stand by your Man. "Pigs by my side...they are so soooooft and cuddly." I was, needless to say, quite amused. (c; )

A friend send me the following link:
http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

It was at this particular location that I found my "pimp name", which, if I do say so myself, fits me to a "T": Reverend Tommy Flow and Dopetastic Estlund Love. Either one sounds tasty to me. Feel free to hit me up with a little o' that flava, freel. (c;

I'm off to the coffee shop to relax. I'm going to read and enjoy the last night of relative ease before the madness of the holidays strikes full force. Argh.

Later ya'll...

reverend tommy flow

No comments: