Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Morning After...

Well, as promised in my last post, I will now inform you all about last night.

I had a date. My friend who is in med school is dating this cool girl who happens to have a twin sister. He decided that he would set this girl up with me. It was very fun...a LOT better than my last date. (Let me just say, that date ended with her saying, "I'll be in touch" with a quick pat on the shoulder." Ugh.)

We just had a really good time. Ate at Spazio, and had great conversation. We then went and hung out with her sister and my friend. It was cool, laid back, not stressful at all. We didn't have any of the usual nonsense that comes with a first date, at least from my perspective. I'm definitely going to call her again.

All right, I'll write more later and fill ya'll in on what's up in the K-ville. The busy-ness commences tomorrow, so tonight I'm going to just enjoy myself.

tommy

No comments: