Monday, December 06, 2004

A New Beginning

I know, I know...it's not time for a new beginning yet. I'm supposed to wait until next month when everyone else is doing it. Well, too bad...I feel like doing it now. So, there. I've started one of these before, but I forgot my log in info, so I oculdn't do it again. Oops. (c; However, in the span of time from then until now, I've had to think about what I would want my blog's purpose to be...and I think I've got it.
This journal will be my catharsis from my daily grind as a fifth grade teacher. In writing the previous statement, I think I was unnecessarily harsh. I don't want to give the impression that I don't love my job more than anything else. I thank God everyday for my job--to think, that not only am I able to spend my days with inciteful, creative and energetic people everyday, but...I get PAID for it too! It's amazing! However, as I imagine it would be with a spouse, there are aspects of the job that are unattractive--things that are slightly less than desireable. Through this blog, I would imagine that those things will from time to time come out. I do want to underline and reiterate that I have so much joy here...I wake up everyday with a huge smile on my face and it usually stays on until well after I leave the building.

Ok....more later...the day begins.

No comments: