Friday, December 17, 2004

End o' the week

Hey ya'll! Sorry, but it's been a week, ya know? It however has been a great week. Tuesday night was fun...I went to Karaoke for a bit. Wednesday was a great day. I dressed up, which always tends to make me feel better, so my kids were in a great mood as well. My students' pen pals came by, which was great, because they are all in a sorority. So, needless to say, that was fun. Twenty three coed's in my classroom...no complaints here. And then, Wednesday after school I was able to help a friend out with his complicated proposal senario. I was the driver in the whole complex situation, and it went off without a hitch. God bless and good luck Becki and John.

After that, I went home and put on my Santa costume, because I played Santa for a group of neighborhood kids. That was awesome. I had one moment where this cute little girl came up to me, and I swear it was like talking to little Cindy Lou Who, who was no more than two. She asked me how the elves are able to make all the toys. But, you know, I was so slick...I thought up a tale...and I thought it up quick. Ok, that's enough Dr. Seuss for one blog.

So, that was a lot of fun, and the kids really got excited. There were nine little kids, all under the age of 5, and it really meant a lot to their parents as well. So, that was fun. And then, being the great big geek that I am, I passed out at 8:30. Yikes! How old do you think I am!? Man.

Yesterday was fun. We had our DARE graduation in the morning and then we went to another class' Christmas play in the afternoon. Last night I worked, but it was fun. BUSY, but fun. Today is just a half day, which is cool. We have meetings this afternoon, but then I'm off to Kansas City for a weekend of debauchery and good times. More next week!

Tommy

No comments: