Monday, November 07, 2005

weekend update

Hey y'all! Well, it's Monday, and as usual, that means we just had a weekend.

Gotta say...I love my Bibi. (c;

We went to Kansas City, and registered. That was a lot of fun. Basically, just like making out a huge wishlist. How can that NOT be fun?! We also got our engagement pictures taken, and that was good, too. Saw my sister, and that was fun, and had some great Indian food on Saturday. Good times, good times.

I'm reading the Princess Bride, and it's SO good...if you haven't read it, go do yourself a favor, and find a copy. William Goldman's The Princess Bride. Don't be confused by the complete title...it's the "Good Parts" version you want. (It's also the ONLY version out there.) The movie the Princess Bride is fantastic, and the book--as is almost universally the case--is significantly better.

All right, more later...as always...thanks for reading...

Tommy

2 comments:

Kristin said...

no way! how the smack are you? good to hear from you!

girlski said...

tommy! what the ? so good to hear from you.... how did you find me???

have a cup for me at java!