Thursday, November 10, 2005

work and stuff

So, here we are, on Thursday, just one more day til the weekend. Wow, the year is FLYING by! I've been having an interesting week...some things are post-able, and some aren't. Isn't that just the way? Anywho...I'm reading a really good book by one of my favorite authors. It's called Summer of '49, and it's by David Halberstam. He is a really prolific writer who covers such varied topics as, war, politics, advertising, history, culture, and quite often--sports. Now, those of you who know me even a little bit, know that I couldn't care less about things sports related. However, I had dinner with, and was able to have a fairly decent conversation with Halberstam, and I decided I'd give even his sports books a try. They're VERY interesting. Quite fascinating, really. Anyway, this book ('49) is about the rivalry between the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees. So far, really good.

As far as personally...well, things are good there, too. Planning a wedding, school, work, and all the rest of life sometimes gets a little hectic and stressful. As Bibi and I grow together, we find that--although it can be stressful and scary, after each bump or obstacle, we are closer than ever we were before...which, is nice. (Getting past/through things can be difficult, but a relationship IS work--we're both finding this a very challenging time, but it's so unbelievably worth it...she's amazing...I'm a good person, she's a good person...together...well, we're even better. It's wonderful. (c;

All right, enough of this gooey sh....ow of emotion. Later ya'll.

...and, thanks for reading...
Tommy

1 comment:

J said...

Beautiful.

Makes me want to listen to "Yahweh" by U2.