Tuesday, February 14, 2006

v day

Imagine, if you will...a fifth grade classroom. On Valentine's Day. Every single student pumped so full of chocolate that they literally cannot control themselves. Noise, energy, excitment, confusion, joy, unnaturally high levels of endorphins running through their little bodies. Can I tell you how much I'm looking forward to after school today? Third graders running on cupcakes, cookies, sweetarts, and smarties. Ugh. I wanna brush my teeth just thinking about it....

tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm in the library wanting to kill myself :P

Would you be able to gently nudge your principal about our Children's Theatre show? We've had three bookings already and we'd like to come to Ray Miller.

Hope to see you soon... The show'll be over soon, and then I'll have my life back...

Anonymous said...

hehe too funny!

oh, BP was Becky Pata - I don't think you knew her.