Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hello from KC...

Hey everyone! It's me! I'm typing this at Dave's computer, pretty late in the night, over Spring Break. I hate his keyboard, so this will be short. Bibi and I came to KC last Friday, and we've been going going going ever since. I will say two things... (maybe more...I'm not really planning this thing...)

1. LOVED the book Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbradnt. (Spelling?!) Absolutlely amazing storyteller. I couldn't put it down--a man who hasn't watched a single horse race in his ENTIRE life. GREAT story.

2. Wedding planning has been great. Got the tuxes, got the food, working on the DJ. Great stuff.

3. www.chucknorrisfacts.com is FREAKIN' GREAT!!!!!!

4. I love Bibi.

5. Reading Portnoy's Complaint by Phillip Roth. It got a lot of flack as being quite controversial--which it deserves, but the underlying themes are pretty damn good.

That's all. Back to KVille tomorrow. Fun times, fun times.

Thanks for reading...how's your week going?

Tommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you're here and i can't see you? dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously!!!! when are you coming again??????????

Anonymous said...

i've been on break too! it sucks i couldn't see you last time! i guess i had a good reason, lu having surgery and all...but still! dang! are you still here today?

Anonymous said...

we could meet for lunch or something!
my number... 816-841-2744
dang!
i'll quit stalking your blog now.