Tuesday, March 07, 2006

In other news...

Todays been a really great day. Other than the very sad news this morning, today has been very good. I'm enjoying a new book (Postville turned out to be an excellent book...you should read it Brad!) on Seabiscuit. The woman who does Karaoke in town bought it for me at a garage sale about a year ago. (talk about small town life; it was very sweet of her.) One of the after school teachers is sick, so I've got about 8 more students in my group than usual, and it's going REALLY well. I've got a couple of the kids that teachers talk about (vis. problem kids) and it's going swimmingly. They don't really know what to think of me, (they've seen my around, know that I'm somewhat strict, but they're a little afraid to test me.) I like it. (c;

All right...more later...

Tommy

No comments: