Friday, December 09, 2005

Almost the Weekend

Hey ya'll! Well, last night was a blast. I was Elvis for the Fifth Graders' Music Program, and it went really well. Bibi came to it, and that was really cool. Afterwards we hung out at her house and just enjoyed each other's company while sipping piping hot cocoa. Tonight I am Santa Claus for the neighbor/coworker's kids. That'll be fun. I'm very excited about it, and my friend Dave is coming into town for the weekend. Good times will be had by all. (Oh, I'm not moving this weekend. The guy who is bidding on my house is playing hardball and trying to screw me over. Rest assured, I'm standing strong.)

Ok...well, have a great weekend, and all of you who might have finals coming up...Good Luck! And, to all of you who, like me, are out of school....heh heh heh...we don't have finals anymore!!!! (c;

Love ya all...and thanks for reading....

Tommy

1 comment:

Jen said...

So, what is going on with the guy and your house?