Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Good morning!

So, the weekend was fairly eventful. My friend Dave came into town, with the idea that he was going to help me move. However, the renob that was bidding on my house decided that he wanted me to lower my price by a LOT in order to cover EVERY single item on the inspection list. (For those of you who are unaware, the inspection USUALLY highlights SAFETY concerns, not cosmetic crap.) So, we needed to get something checked on over the weekend, so I was unable to move. Dave and I had a good time. Spent all of Saturday afternoon looking at teacher's magazine's for new lesson plans and new theories in the world of education. It was very cool. We also went out and got each other Christmas presents. I got him two Kanye West CD's (he's REALLY good!!) and he got me Season 2 of Arrested Development. (Which, by the way, is just one more piece of evidence that FOX is run by a bunch of constipated monkeys--why that show got cancelled, well, I'll NEVER understand.)

Anyway, so, yesterday when I left school I called my realitor to see what we should do. He told me that I should lower my price by a fraction of what the guy was asking, and if he didn't accept, then walk away. I told him that was totally fine by me.

He accepted. However, as is the case with this mental case, there is a catch. I've gotta be out by Friday at 4.

Any friends wanna help me move? (c; (I'm taking Friday off to do it!!!)

Thanks for reading...
Tommy

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW! I would but... I'll be teaching!

Rebecca said...

WOW! I would but... I'll be teaching!