Friday, December 02, 2005

My House

So, Bibi and I have been discussing for a while our need to sell my house, so that we can have a 'home' together. So, I put my house on the market to see what kind of response I got. Well, today a guy accepted my asking price, and wants to close in two weeks. SO...that means, baring any unforseen complications, I could be moving next weekend. Whoa. So, obviously, I need a place that allows dogs, and I can afford. Well, my realitor is going to give me a REALLY good deal on a four bedroom, two bath, two story hard-wood floor rental for, what basically amounts to, what I'm paying now in my mortgage (which is rediculously low). I'm going today after meetings to see the house. Wow...I REALLy didn't expect this to happen quite so quickly. My head is SPiNiNg. Wow. So, anyway, that's all that.

Have a great weekend, and I'll keep ya posted...
thanks for reading...
Tommy

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So where's your new place? In town?