Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bordeom

Ok, I PROMISE...this is the ONLY one of these damn things I'll do. Seriously.

ABC's from Rachel

A is for age:28
B is for booze of choice:Jack Daniels--straight up.
C is for career: Fifth Grade Teacher.
D is for your dog's name: Kaya....well, in my heart at least. She is no longer with us.
E is for essential items you use/love everyday:Coffee and whatever book I'm reading right now.
F is for favorite song(s) at the moment: Hmm....Silver Sword by Huckleberry. If you haven't heard of it, well, your loss.
G is for favorite games: Vengence, and Monopoly.
H is for hometown: Cedar Rapids.
I is for instruments you play: Alto Saxophone, Piano (just barely) and I played the flute for hmmm...about one week in high school. Thanks Mr. Danser.
J is for jam or jelly you like: Grape. I know, boring.
K is for kids: None....YET.
L is for last kiss: Bibi.
M is for most admired trait: Sincerity.
N is for the name of your crush: None.
O is for overnight hospital stays: I got a deviated septum repaired during college.
P is for phobias: I really don't like spiders...although, I have made substantial growth in that I don't cry like a little girl anymore.
Q is for quotes you like: "Does it ever get any easier?" "No. Well, not if you're doing it right. But, it is the best job in the world." (Boston Public.)
R is for biggest regret: That I was actually worried about what people thought about me in high school.
S is for sweets of your choice:M&M's, snickers, chocolate in general.
T is for time you wake up: 6:30 during the summer (and then I wait til I'm ready to get up.) 5:30 or 6:00 during the school year.)
U is for underwear: Boxers. Knitted preferably.
V is for vegetables you love: I love asparagus. Zucchini. Corn. Broccoli. Green Beans. Tomato. (I know! It's actually a fruit, but most people don't know that.)
W is for worst habit: Picking my nails. Road rage.
X is for x-rays you've had: Wrist, back, teeth.
Y is for yummy food you make: Well, Bibi and I make cholay together. Does that count?
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer.

There ya go. I PROMISE I won't do it again. (Maybe.)

Thanks for reading...

Tommy

1 comment:

Chuck said...

HA HA! I remember the deviated septum! Man, one bad coke binge is all you need! You should tell the school kids about it. Don't do coke up the nose!