Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Assignment America

Ok. So, in honor of the discussion had at Karaoke last night, and in the spirit of musical appreciation every where, I have an assignment, a mission if you will, for anyone who cares to accept the challenge.

I want your life sound track. However you take that phrase, "life soundtrack" that's what I want. Just send me a comment and I'll send you my address, and you send the CD of your life on to me. (I LOVE hearing what other people are affected by, and music is SUCH a personal thing, that I think this'll really give me an insight into what people are like.) So. There you go.

GET TO WORK!!!!! (c;

Thanks for reading...

Tommy

1 comment:

JNo said...

My life soundtrack depends if the Dementors are around (Harry Potter reference - just finished rereading the series) or what I'm doing. The list is endless - from classical to country to hits from the 80's! So many different tunes, so many choices.