Friday, January 27, 2006

update

So, I decided that I was going to do my own 7 Wonders of Kirksville, and I'm presently working on that. If I get enough time I'll post that this afternoon, otherwise, it might be Monday. I'm heading off to KC after school today. It'll be the first time I've left town without Bibi since last Spring Break. I know we'll be fine, but it'll be weird. (c; Ok, well, I've got to take the class to lunch, and then I'm going to go eat outside, because it's 50 degrees, and sunny. Man...gotta take advantage of that, don't ya? Lata ya'll....

Thanks for reading....

Oh, I'm on the final stretch of the American History book...I just reached the Clinton years; I think I have about 33 pages left. Whoo hoo!

tommy

3 comments:

girlski said...

my selections for the seven wonders of kirksville:

1) java co. and its community
2) truman quad
3) the grave of a.t. still
4) the kum and go by patty's
5) the duke
6) toons
7) wal-mart

sounds like a good idea... i might think of the 7 wonders for my hometown...

Anonymous said...

As for my 7 wonders throughout all time in Kirksvile:

1)The Quad and its frisbee tossing legions (that actually sounds like a really terrible jam-band).
2)The Dukum (pre-renovation)
3)Rainbow Basin
4)El Vaquero
5)The White House in 2001
6)The S-Curve.

--Bradley

Anonymous said...

oh yeah,

7)Math with Donna Bailey

--Duh, Bradley