Monday, January 02, 2006

Long time no post

So, here is is for those of you who have been eagerly awaiting a new post....

Well, a lot has happened in the past week. School was great on the 21st. School got out, and I left to do many errands before I left for the holiday. Bibi and I hung out and watched Scrubs. (She got me Season 2 on DVD...it ROCKS!) We got up Friday morning and I ran some more errands. We got a little bit of late start heading out of town, but it was very relaxing, and it was awesome just being able to do all that with Bibi.

We got home and hung out with my Mom, Step-dad, and sister. It was nice. My dog is now officially a bully, after taking off part of my sister's dog's ear. (sorry amy!)

We went out to dinner with my dad at a great Italian place and that was nice. We woke up Christmas Eve Morn and had a relaxing day, although it was determined that I am no longer able to wrap presents. Ever. (c;

Christmas Eve we had dinner, opened presents and had an over all great time. Went to mass, and it was really surreal being back at the old church. They've done MASSIVE renovations, and it was like being in a totally different church. (Lesson learned from freshman Philosophy class: You can go home again, as long as you realize that home is a place you've never been before.) After mass we came home to find that my sister's dog had eaten an ENTIRE PECAN PIE! (Have your choice of movie quotes to make that funny: "Would you like to partake in my pe-can pie?" or "You...you ate an entire pecan pie? I'm not even angry...I'm impressed!")

Woke up Sunday morning and my sisters and I helped clean up a little and then we went to our dad's where we played a never-ending game of Trivial Pursuit. Then, I went out and rented a copy of "the Never-Ending Story" (Atreyu!!!!!). Good times.

Christmas Day Eve was great, got tons of great stuff, great times with family and Bibi. (My new family!)

Monday Bibi and I went on the Never-Ending shopping trip, which was fun. Had dinner with my (ok, pay attenion here...) Mom, Sister, Step-dad, Step-brother, Step-neices, step-brother's girlfriend, and her two sons. Good times.

Then, went out for a beer with my friend Chuck. It was GREAT seeing him, and had a great conversation.

Tuesday morning had coffee with my old r0ommie brad. He was great as ever...had a nice chat. Left town and got back into Kville.

Where I promptly fell ill with a temp of 103.2. I felt like I was DYING. Bibi nursed my for the duration, and I'm on the mend with a stuffy nose (damn dry weather) a massive cold sore and a nose that looks like I got pummled my goldengloves boxing champ.

New Year's Eve was nice and relaxing. Bibi and I put together a puzzle (you try doing it colorblind ya jackasses!!!!) and made Cranberry Salsa. We got the first couple of episodes of Soprano's on DVD and rang in the new year quiet-like. It was nice. (c;

All right...oh, and for those of you who never found the answer to the trivia question like 15 posts ago? It was Toto. (c;

Thanks for reading...
Tommy

No comments: