Monday, July 24, 2006

the official "review" of my blog....

Here it is....straight from the proverbial horse's mouth.

(It's amazing what you can find on the internet, isn't it?

Review of My Life
"I just saw . First-rate. The HTML is very structured. (...)If only the Linux Homepage would have an awesome page like that. It must have taken a decade to craft the page. Thumbs up. There are 41,023 characters in the HTML, which is a swell length for American users. Yes, I expected the creator to do this well. The URL has 38 characters. This length scores best in usability studies. Seeing My Life, I'm simply so inspired. The color scheme is influenced by Eastern art. The page contains 71 links, a highly usable amount. What a swell page! Watch it... this page might change your life."-- Adam Gray, Hot Site of the Week

No comments: